Project Advisory Group
The Department of Education and Communities (DEC) has established a Project Advisory Group (PAG) for Willoughby Girls High School and Willoughby Public School to inform the preparation of a business case for the upgrade of both schools.
The PAG is made up of:
- the school principals
- DEC asset management staff
- representatives of the Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High Parents and Citizens groups
The role of the PAG includes:
- provide direction – short and long term
- inform the preparation of the business case
- establish educational principles for the project
- investigate options and best value approach
- document project risks and nominate mitigation strategies
Willoughby Public School P&C is represented by Phil Skurrie and Colin Sargent.